Sunday, September 9, 2018

Washi Tape Challenge

The Facebook group of demos I belong to has weekly creative challenges and this one was to use washi tape. I had recently purchased the Suite Season Specialty Washi Tape and figured it was time to break open the wrapper!!! I covered a piece of Whisper White cardstock with the tape then cut it out with the Layering Circles Framelits. The deer, which I love, was die cut out of gold foil paper. This die is part of the Dashing Deer Bundle (buy the stamp set and framelits together as a bundle and save 10%). I wish I had covered an entire sheet of Whisper White so I could make more of these cards!!! Oh, and one quick tip, be sure to do your stamping before using the embossing folder...I found out the hard way when I got ahead of myself on that!!!

Dimensions:
Gray Granite card base - 11 x 4 1/4, scored and folded at 5 1/2
Mossy Meadow layer - 5 1/4 x 4
Gold Foil layer - 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
Whisper White layer - 5 x 3 3/4


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment