Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Scrap Cards

 Yes, all three of these cards were created using up scraps!! Don't ya love it when you can use those bits up?!!! I had made some Halloween swap cards and used the Toil & Trouble designer series paper. I had 2 thin strips of paper leftover that I cut up for these cards. Super simple and I ended up with 3 birthday cards -- which I needed for the last 3 birthdays of September that I needed to send to!! Here is one using Calypso Coral.

This card used pinks - Melon Mambo and Flirty Flaming

And this one purples - Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape

Dimensions
Thick Whisper White card bases - 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4
Basic Black - 5 1/4 x 4
Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo & Gorgeous Grape layers - 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
Whisper White - 5 x 3 3/4
DSP - 4 x 1 3/8 each
Basic Black - 4 x 1 1/2


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment