Sunday, July 15, 2018

Hello Friend

Are you shocked to see a card made by me using purple? Well you should be!!!! Hahaha!! I am so not a fan of purple, I have to force myself to use it! The colors Highland Heather and Soft Sea Foam pair so well together, I must admit. And I used a new stamp set, Healing Hugs. The design is so realistic. And as if using purple isn't far out of my comfort zone, I actually did some quick fussy cutting too of the flower and leaves!! I don't normally fussy cut...yes, I'm that lazy!!! Hahaha!

Dimensions
Card base - Soft Sea Foam - 11 x 4 1/4 scored at 5 1/2
Highland Heather layer - 5 1/4 x 4
Whisper White layer - 5 x 3 3/4
Gorgeous Grape  layer - 4 1/4 x 3
Subtles DSP - soft sea foam - 1 1/4 x 2 3/4 and 1 1/2 x 1 1/2
                        highland heather - 2 1/2 x 1 1/2 and 1 1/4 x 1 1/4


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment