Saturday, October 21, 2017

Happy Halloween

I know, I know, it's been forever since I last posted. So much has been going on and I simply haven't been getting inky. Tonight I decided to turn on the hockey game (I'm a big Pittsburgh Penguins fan) and make something. Some refer to my style as clean and simple...I like to say it's quick and easy!! 10 minutes was all this card took thanks to the Pick a Pattern Washi Tape. I even included a scrap of Gold Glimmer Paper that I almost threw away (GASP!!). I used the Cat Punch from the Spooky Cat bundle (gosh I love that thing!!) and the sentiment from the Spooky Cat stamp set (also part of the bundle). I think I must make a few more of these...they were that quick and easy!!!

For these and any other Stampin' Up products, please head to MY STORE.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment